The women of Anonymous 4 joined Performance Today host Fred Child at the Church of St. Bernard in St. Paul for terrific performances of early English and American carols all written about the Christmas story of the Cherry Tree.
* English Carol, 15th century: Nowell syng we bothe al and sum
* English Carol, 15th century: Now may we syngen
* English Carol, 15th century: Veni redemptor gencium
* American Folk hymn: The Shepherd's Star
* English Carol-ballad, 15th century: The Cherry Tree Carol
* Fuging tune, arr. William Billings: Bethlehem